At tour operator Intakt-Reisen the focused tourist can opt from hundreds of different tours in the most wonderful destinations all over the world. The journeys are designed as tiny group tours to planned individual tours. Furthermore to “normal” tours with culture, history and amusement programs, you’ll find numerous activities like hiking, mountaineering and climbing, and even cycling, canoeing or even whitewater rafting.


Power by  Round Trips


Rundreisen in Afrika, Amerika, Asien - große Auswahl bei Intakt-Reisen - Opera_2017-03-22_06-22-12

Gentle Pediatrics is one of the best reviewed complete pediatric care center in Sugar Land and Richmond Area. It is located at 22001 Southwest Fwy #115, Richmond, TX 77469. With overall excellent rating Gentle Pediatrics offers a Board Certified Pediatrician and also a Nurse Practitioner. is the website of this center which is part of this home: whether parents want to set up an appointment, learn more about the services we offer, fill out forms ahead of time to save time the day of your appointment, or just to find out more about us, the website brings many of the services Gentle Pediatrics offers directly to patients. Clients may get detail information from Gentle Pediatrics physicians participate with the vast majority of insurers in our area: private insurance plans, HMO plans, PPO plans as well as Medicaid. Please check with our offices AND your insurance company to verify that we do participate.

More info @ Pediatricians Near Me

Pediatrician in Richmond Tx Pediatrician in Sugar Land TX 77469 - Google Chrom_2017-03-16_03-57-15